GCG Structure and Policy
The corporate is consistently, committed to guarantee the interest of shareholders and other stakeholders. To make it company is consistently apply good corporate governance. In its The Corporate consistently, always manifests its commitment to ensure the interests of shareholders and other stakeholders. To achieve this, Corporate has consistently implemented Good Corporate Governance. In its implementation, the application of good corporate governance principles will create a good process and structure in decision making This corporate's strategic move made to increase investor confidence and build good relationships between the company stakeholders.
The implementation of Good Corporate Governance has been done by the company.by implementing the principles of Corporate Governance in accordance with General Guidelines of Good Corporate Governance of Indonesia issued by the National Committee on Governance Policy.
Consistently, the Corporate has implemented the principles of Transparency, Accountability, Responsibility, Independence, and Fairness and Equity, in every decision making, made with due care and review from the business risk management side.
Corporate Secretary has established the Corporate Secretary, as regulated in the Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 35/POJK.04/ 2014 dated December 8, 2014. Based on the decision of Corporate's Board of Directors No. 004 / TAE-BEI / IPO / 2017 dated January 19, 2017 by appointing Christin Soewito as Secretary Company. Based on No. 35 / POJK.04/2014, the Corporate Secretary is responsible for:
- Following the development of Capital Market, in particular the regulations applicable in the field of Capital Market;
- Providing advice to Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of Corporate to comply with the provisions of laws and regulations in the Capital Market:
- Assisting Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in the impleinentation of Corporate's governance which includes: intormation disclosure to the public, including the availablity of ntormation on Corperate's Website. submission of reports to Financial Services Authority by on time.
- Information disclosure to the public, including the availability of information on Corporate's Website;
- Submission of reports to Financial Services Authority by on time;
- The conduct and documentation of General Meeting of Shareholders;
- Organizing and documenting meetings of Board of Directors and / or Board of Commissioners; and
- Implementation of an orientation program towards Corporate for Board of Directors and / or Board of Commissioners.
- As a liaison between Corporate and shareholders, Financial Services Authority, and other stakeholders.